The Website is maintained and operated by the Joint Venture Association ("JVSZ" or "Operator") (head office: H-1051 Budapest, Szent István tér 11/b., 1st Floor, Hungary).
- PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND LIMITED USE:
The content of the Website is protected by copyright laws, international conventions and legislation. The Operator reserves all such rights. The Website User hereby agrees to the capacity of the JVSZ as the copyright holder of the content displayed on this Website and the rights of the contributors named on the Website.
Provision of access to the Website or no element of its content may be construed as any authorisation granted by the Operator for the utilisation of the intellectual property displayed on the Website. The User is granted merely non-exclusive and non-transferable authorisation of use, limited in both space and time, to view the content available on this Website. Thus, the User may not copy, reproduce (whether by creating links or other methods), modify, rent or rent out, sell, create derivative works from, upload, forward and distribute the content either in whole or in part without prior written authorisation from the Operator or an appropriate third party or statutory authorisation. It is also prohibited to disclose the intellectual property on the Website in either original or transcribed form, broadcast, or pass on in any media. The Operator reserves all rights not expressly set out herein. It is prohibited to use the trademarks and commodity attributes displayed on the Website or the contents of the Website at variance with these Terms and Conditions and the law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
Visiting and using the Website is at your own risk.
The Website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. The Operator reserves the right to change, correct and/or develop the current content as well as programs and products included in this information without prior notice. The Operator will use its best efforts to ensure that the information on the Website is up to date, but – either expressly or implicitly – does not warrant or guarantee that the content of the Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, neither the Operator nor the persons involved in the development and operation of this Website are liable for errors, damage or loss of data arising in connection with the establishment of connection, browsing or downloading or for the failure of the content of the Website.
The Operator excludes its liability to the broadest extent permitted by law for access to or use of the Website, its condition unfit for use or inadequate operation, including the freedom of the server making it available, free of viruses or other malware, its possible shortcomings, malfunctions or information transmission delays or the use of the information and materials posted there.
The Operator of the Website is not obliged to verify whether the materials posted by the User may violate any third party rights. If these Terms and Conditions are violated, the User shall be liable to the Operator of the Website and shall assume liability for damage or expenses arising therefrom. This includes satisfying third party claims, including the costs of legal representation.
All information posted on the Website is made available only for the purposes of general information and inquiry. In addition to trying to provide accurate and timely information on the Website, the Operator is not liable for any possible inaccuracy of the information. The Operator provides the site and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and assumes no express or implied liability for the availability, accuracy, reliability and content of the Website or the sites referenced by it.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
Links on the Website to other sites and to sources made available by third parties are solely for information purposes. The display of links on the Website may not be construed as approval of the linked websites or the information available on them by the Operator. These sites and sources fall outside the Operator’s control.
This Website may contain information and materials uploaded by other Users of the Website. Such information and materials can be included in the Website or the Facebook page of the JVSZ in the form of, e.g. comments or links not approved by the JVSZ even without verification and approval by the Operator. Views expressed by other Users on the Website or the Facebook page do not reflect the views and values represented and agreed to by the JVSZ.
- RULES OF CONDUCT
When using the Site, the User is obliged to comply with all governing laws, rules and regulations, in particular, to respect the rights, human dignity and reputation of others. It is prohibited to use the JVSZ Website or the JVSZ Facebook page and LinkedIn account and our services offered on them:
- in a manner that violates the applicable laws or regulations;
- in an unlawful or fraudulent manner or in a manner that has the purpose or effect of these;
- káor the purpose of causing or attempting to cause damage or for the purpose of violating others’ legitimate rights or breach of their dignity;
- for impersonation by the User as another person or legal entity, including, among other things, the Operator’s representatives;
- forwarding or sending unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional materials or any similar form of soliciting new business;
- to frame or mirror any part of the Website;
- to establish a database by downloading and storing the content of the Website;
- to transmit data or to send or upload materials that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer codes designed for adversely influencing the operation of computer software or hardware.
- or the purpose unauthorised access to designated Websites, servers used for storing websites or other servers, computers or databases connected to the Website. Such violation of the rules is reported to the competent law enforcement authorities and, on their request, the infringer’s identity is disclosed.
- FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS OF CONTENT
In the interest of the more efficient delivery of the contents of and communications on its Website, the JVSZ also operates a Facebook page and a LinkedIn account, where it may establish a forum suitable for sharing comments and may provide other interactive services.
The comments, requests and entries received to the forum or the public interactive services may be subjected to preliminary moderation before publication. Moderation is performed not by an automated system, but the Operator’s staff, therefore, the response time in moderation may vary. The Operator is entitled to continuously keep track of the exchange of views and other entries and requests that appear. The contents of the above, however, may not be considered any commitment by the Operator and, accordingly, the Operator excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for any error, failure, incorrect statement or inaccuracy that may result from the contents of the above-mentioned sites.
During the use of forums and other interactive services and the use of any option whereby the User uploads contents to or writes a comment on either the Website or the Facebook page or the LinkedIn page of the Operator, the User is obliged to fully comply with the following regulations of content (‘Regulations of Content’). The Regulations apply to all parts and the whole of communications, entries or posts. Communications and postings:
- should be accurate (if they contain facts);
- should be original (if they contain an opinion);
- should comply with the Hungarian legislation and the legislation of the country which they have been posted from.
he communications and entries:
- should not contain materials detrimental to another person’s honour;
- should not contain any obscene, offensive, hateful or subversive materials;
- should not promote sexually explicit materials;
- should not promote violence;
- should not promote negative discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- should not violate other people’s copyrights, database rights or trademarks;
- should not be suitable for misleading;
- should not violate statutory obligations to third parties, such as contractual or confidentiality obligations;
- should not promote any illegal activity;
- should not threaten, infringe or misuse the right to privacy of others or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless concern;
- should not be suitable for harassing, upsetting, shaming, frightening or irritating others;
- should not be usable for acting in lieu of others or suitable for supporting false statements about other people’s personality or connections;
- should not create the impression that they originate from us if this is not the case;
- should not advertise, support or assist any unlawful actions, (such) as copyright violation.
The Operator uses its best efforts to assess the potential risks involved in the use by third parties of forums available on its Website, Facebook page or in connection with its LinkedIn profile for its Users, and decide on a case-by-case basis whether it is necessary to moderate a particular service (together with the decision on the type of moderation) in the light of these risks. However, the Operator is not obliged to oversee, check or moderate forums or other interactive services provided on its Website, and expressly excludes all liability for any damage or loss that arises due to the use of (either moderated or not moderated) interactive services by the User contrary to the provisions of our Regulations of Content. The Operator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit the contents submitted, and to decide at its own discretion whether or not to post them on the forums or on its Website. The Operator also decides in its sole discretion whether the User has violated the Regulations of Content or the Terms and Conditions during the use of the Website, the Facebook page or the LinkedIn account (including the forum and other interactive services). In the event of a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the Operator takes measures it deems appropriate.
If the Operator, acting in its sole discretion, finds the User’s report to be well-founded, it will remove the content.
Contents uploaded to the Operator’s Website, Facebook page or LinkedIn profile do not constitute confidential and proprietary content. The uploading User reserves all rights to the content, but is obliged to grant a limited right of use to the Operator to use, store and reproduce such content and to distribute it and make it available to third parties.
- ACCESSIBILITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE
- LINKS TO THE WEBSITES OF THE ASSOCIATION AND FRAMES
You may post a link to the homepage of our Website anywhere if you do so in a fair and lawful manner, without prejudice to our reputation, and you do not derive any benefits from it. You may not insert a link in such a way that it suggests the existence of any relationship between us or approval or support from us.
It is prohibited to post a link to this Website on a Website that is not owned by the User in question. Our site may not be framed on other sites and any link may point only to our homepage and not to any other page. We reserve the right to withdraw our authorisation to post links without notice.
If you would like to refer to any content on our Website in ways other than those mentioned above or wish to use them in another way, it requires the Operator’s prior written consent.
- COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
- immediate temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right our Website;
- temporary or permanent removal of an entry or post uploaded by the User on our Website;
- sending a warning to the User;
- further legal action against the User;
- transfer of information we deem reasonably necessary to the law enforcement authorities.
- APPLICABLE LAW:
|Operator’s name:||Joint Venture Szövetség|
|Foreign name:||Joint Venture Association|
|Registration court:||Metropolitan Court, 0100/Pk.64176/1990|
|Seat||H-1051 Budapest, Szent István tér 11., Hungary|