Joint Venture Association (JVSZ) 30th Anniversary Gala
The 30-years-old JVSZ celebrates its birthday with a special program in the Art-Nouveau Gellért Bath.
Budapest, Kelenhegyi street 4.
At the event we will celebrate together with our members partners and the leading representatives of the economy and diplomacy. We provide you spectacular programs with five-coursed, seated Gala dinner and excellent wines too all for your amusement.
Music will be played by the Quartet of the Budapest String Chamber Orchestra (Budapesti Vonósok).
18.45 – 19.15 Registration and Welcome Reception*
19.00 – 19.30 Water Ballet with spectacular Laser-Show at the pools of the Gellért Bath
19.30 – 20.45 Welcoming speeches: Péter Tálos, President of the JVSZ, and Mihály Varga, Minister of National Economy, Co-President of the JVSZ
20.45 – 22.30 Five-coursed Gala Dinner**
„Ez nem az 5. főbűn, csupán ismerkedés az evés gyönyöreivel.”
- Curiosity Veal rillettes with sardella ring, in sweetish Dijon sauce
- Longing Embracing king prawns with chili avocado cream
- Warmth for the soul Consommé of wild fowl, cottage cheese dumplings flavoured with forest herbs, breast of pheasant
- The consummation Matured Argentinean beef rump steak, tender baby vegetables, oyster mushrooms, and risotto baked in Panko crumbs
- The endorphin effect Bavarois with poppy seed and forest fruit ragout and Unicum Plum ice-cream
- Böjt Egri Csillag 2015 – Eger, Szepsy Furmint 2015 – Tokaj
- Heimann Merlot 2015 – Szekszárd
- Konyári Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 – Balatonlelle
- and Heineken beer and soft drinks
The evening's hostess will be Zita Görög.
- Arrival at the Kelenhegyi street entrance of the bath (30 m from the main entrance of the Gellért Bath - the level of the outdoor pools)
- Parking: free from 6 PM on the street or guarded pay-parking place is Kemenes str. 10.
- Give the nature of the event we kindly recommend to arrive by taxi
- On request we provide vegetarian respectively allergy-free food.
- If you give our business cart to us at the registration desk we will provide you with the opportunity to win the JVSZ jubilee gold-medal (only one copy was prepared) and
- also approve to give your data to our sponsors
- Dress code: black tie optional
The participation fee is: for JVSZ& Co-Operation Partners members: 28.000,- Ft + VAT/p, for non-members: 35.000,- Ft+VAT/p, for reserved company-table (8-10 p.): 25.000,- Ft+VAT/p.
Registrations are accepted in the sequence of arrival at our office and will be confirmed by E-mail. We draw your kind attention that advance registrations can be cancelled by E-mail latest till on 10th of October. Any cancellations arriving after this date will not be taken into account; the participation fee will be invoiced. Late cancellations and no-shows will be invoiced! On-site registrations can not be accepted for strict security regulations, thanks for your understanding. Please bring your business card with you and give it to us at the registration desk!
Car parking is individually, the parking fee is not included in the registration fee.